PSP ACQUIRED NTIVA IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ITS
FOUNDER / CEO, STEVEN FREIDKIN, AND EXECUTIVE
MANAGEMENT TEAM BASED ON THREE KEY FACTORS:
- Our PSP team targeted the Managed IT Services segment within the broader Digital Transformation landscape due to the significant and growing demand among all business for sophisticated, strategic partners to fortify their IT environments and enable growth through technology
- Ntiva is a market leader in Managed IT Services with a demonstrated track record of growth via service and geographic expansion, as well as through highly strategic acquisitions
- Ntiva’s organizational values and focus on investing in its people and communities resonated strongly with PSP’s mission and values
- The investment in Ntiva exemplifies PSP’s thesis-driven approach to investment identification and execution. PSP has a dedicated focus on investing in companies that will help facilitate the long-term Digital Transformation imperative faced by all businesses. Ntiva fits squarely within the Digital Transformation theme as organizations increasingly reach to best-in-class Managed IT Services providers to optimize and manage their IT environments. Additionally, Ntiva’s opportunity to continue consolidating a fragmented market through acquisitions will be enhanced by PSP’s significant base of flexible capital.
- The PSP / Ntiva partnership is unique due to the close relationship that developed between PSP and Ntiva’s management team (particularly CEO / Founder Steven Freidkin) prior to PSP’s investment. PSP met Steven Freidkin through its extensive work in the Managed IT Services market and established a mutual relationship several months before an investment opportunity became available. This relationship facilitated an expedited investment process, as well as a high degree of strategic alignment and trust from the outset of the investment/ partnership, enabling rapid progress against organic and inorganic growth initiatives in the first year post-close. Looking ahead, PSP is excited to continue supporting these strategic growth initiatives through operational support and a significant base of flexible capital.