Since 1991, Pritzker Realty Group has made, managed and sold more than $6 billion of investments in commercial real estate through direct acquisitions, joint ventures and operating companies in multifamily, office, industrial, infrastructure, retail, senior living and off-airport parking facilities. PRG's recent focus has been on multifamily and industrial properties in key U.S. and Mexican markets.
Significant investments have included:
- Centergate Residential, a vertically-integrated multifamily development and management company which comprised 12,000+ units in 30+ properties
- Vi Senior Living (formerly Classic Residence by Hyatt), a vertically-integrated senior living facility developer and operator which owned and managed almost 6,300 units in 19 properties
- The Parking Spot, an off-airport parking facilities operator, owner and manager of 17 high-quality parking facilities with 32,000 parking stalls, and a manager of a second portfolio of an additional 24 parking facilities, containing more than 35,000 parking spaces
- Master planned communities including Baldwin Park (Orlando, Fla.) and King Farm (Rockville, Md.), comprising land for the development of thousands of residential units and millions of square feet of commercial space
- Direct investments including the development of Hyatt Center, a 1.5 million rentable square foot, Class-A office building in Chicago's Loop; 30 Dalton, a 26-story, 218-unit luxury apartment building in Boston's Back Bay; and the recapitalization of Presidential Towers, a 2,400-unit, 4-tower apartment community in Chicago’s West Loop
PRG's private capital base, investing history, and entrepreneurial management team allow us to evaluate and structure opportunities across all commercial real estate sectors. By opportunistically deploying capital at key points in the real estate cycle, PRG intends to maximize long-term value creation and build sustainable platforms with strategic partners. PRG seeks investment opportunities where it can create and add value through our operational expertise and relationships, capital markets acumen, and broad network of relationships.
PRG's objectives and experience are well suited to a range of investments, including:
Direct development, acquisitions and recapitalization opportunities
Sponsorship of de novo investment platforms and strategies
Programmatic joint ventures